Im like a GOD! PLZ READ ME!

Join Discord

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
I have been working on a 1.9 server for bloody ages now and the result is a exact replica of the euro mir! :brows:

I have one problem tho.......when i click a book to add the new skill in the game it goes on but when i click to assign a F button to it the game freezes? :cray:

Once it is finished i may attach links for download! :) but before i can do that sum 1 please enlighten me!

BTW when i do post a link on this, could sum 1 make it a sticky because this will end anyone asking about mobs, items, maps because my version has it all and it will be an easy download and ULTRA easy to setup!

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
ive already said sorry dude didn't mean to upset anyone :-(

Im just well excited about what i have done and can't wait to finish it then share it! ^_^

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
doesnt look anything like euromir to me. you said it has everything euromir has, wheres the client functions? glows? seems ledu has more than this.

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
MrRob said:
looks good although your client looks very messy, i can give you a m2server with more features working that maybe you could take a look at
That's not his client. That's the modified 1.4 client which was the first 1.9 private server client released -.-

Upvote 0

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
Your using my client, what gives you away is the fact that your using my images for my wings, WHICh are no use to your client! because i converted them to LEDU format so UL :)

NEXT TIME YOU TAKE . PLEASE ASK.

Upvote 0

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
ENOZEGAR said:
Your using my client, what gives you away is the fact that your using my images for my wings, WHICh are no use to your client! because i converted them to LEDU format so UL :)

NEXT TIME YOU TAKE . PLEASE ASK.

PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are not YOUR files.

anyway they are of use because they work lovely to emulate every single glow there is in mir! i will be deleting all the wings and will be adding them straight to the armours

Upvote 0

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
I'd like to keep you updated with the progress....

Im still having a **** time tring to get the client to stop crashing when i click a magic button and thats about it, ohh and a few mobs looks but thats not much of a problem ^_^

just to clear things up here is a list of a few features:

1. EvilMirs full screen attack: WORKS!
2. All Maps are working (fox cave, GTs....Etc...
3. The hud buttons eg. friend button and marrage buttons: work in progress
4. All mobs in mir (christmas, chestnut, ebony tree and everything else: WORKS!
5. Every Item in mir is in the DB file and works perfect in game
6. Armour Glows (attached to armour or as candle): WORKS!

Thats it for the mo ^_^ help is still needed for getting the client to stop being a dungfunnel eveytime i try n use magic buttons.

Sorry for l8 post but i havent got much further since saturday lunch time coz i got a psp! so i am now working on mir and using a psp dev kit to try and program stuff for the psp.

Upvote 0

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
cba to read it all, and dunno if u fixed it or not lol, but to fix the book function button crash, it's cause ur using a wrong client with the wrong type of files, make sure if ur using Ledu, u use the Ledu exe, not the other 1 lol

Upvote 0

Salad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Woodley, Reading
Soul said:
First you are not a God, Secondly get your head out of your own arse and then you might aquire some help,

Idiot.

/JaY[!]

i dont see u doing that to MentaL wen he does it 24/7, why dont u stfu and leave peeps alone for stuff they think is good. way to ruin it jay.

Babyhack said:
Your problem is more the likely a client issue

one of your .wil files maybe curropt or you client may just be bugged

May I ask what client you are using

add me to MSN or PM me and I should be able to help you out

Myself and Milo have so many different clients we dont know what to do with them

BH

the most mature person in this post

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
funny enough i made this happen ages ago, if i'm wrong some 1 correct me. but the interface file for 1.9 has more images than 1.4, and i used an interface from 1.4 which as soon as i brought up the magic window it crashed.

Upvote 0

khalifa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 5, 2003
Jigsaw's workship
Dave85 said:
I'd like to keep you updated with the progress....

Im still having a **** time tring to get the client to stop crashing when i click a magic button and thats about it, ohh and a few mobs looks but thats not much of a problem ^_^

just to clear things up here is a list of a few features:

1. EvilMirs full screen attack: WORKS!
2. All Maps are working (fox cave, GTs....Etc...
3. The hud buttons eg. friend button and marrage buttons: work in progress
4. All mobs in mir (christmas, chestnut, ebony tree and everything else: WORKS!
5. Every Item in mir is in the DB file and works perfect in game
6. Armour Glows (attached to armour or as candle): WORKS!

Thats it for the mo ^_^ help is still needed for getting the client to stop being a dungfunnel eveytime i try n use magic buttons.

Sorry for l8 post but i havent got much further since saturday lunch time coz i got a psp! so i am now working on mir and using a psp dev kit to try and program stuff for the psp.

well done m8 !! i really liked ur files and i hope u can fix ur problem and im really w8ing plz do it ..

Upvote 0

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
Dave85 said:
PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are not YOUR files.

anyway they are of use because they work lovely to emulate every single glow there is in mir! i will be deleting all the wings and will be adding them straight to the armours

Given the fact i always place hidden placements in my files and yours match mine, is one give away.

PLUS the fact when i was conerting the chinese wings to the ledu format i had to make the stditem images and such for them also matches the ones your using

Images92.jpg

Plus the fact your talking out of your ass.

Upvote 0

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
ENOZEGAR said:
Given the fact i always place hidden placements in my files and yours match mine, is one give away.

PLUS the fact when i was conerting the chinese wings to the ledu format i had to make the stditem images and such for them also matches the ones your using

Images92.jpg

Plus the fact your talking out of your ass.

dont lie mental, i could post 3 sets of stateitem, item and dnitem that have them EXACT images, coincedence?

Upvote 0