Just a question ...

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Well , as my gran died i have been starting to thing about life alot more and was wondering what do you people think happens to you after you die? Im a christian and was born thinking of heaven and hell but now im having doughts as i just think that your brain stops thinking and dats it , like your sleeping.

What are your views?

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Religion sucks...

I dont really think of heaven and hell.... Just been put in some dodgey box and put underground.... Like a fox.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
its a hard question to answer =/.

Your whole doy just shuts down, u dont even see black....you see sweet FA

KingKong™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2004
Top of a Building
i honestly doubt that there is a heaven and hell, as you said, i reckon you die, and thats it.

We have proof of nothing, nor to we have anything to disprove it...but something has to be there...

Just like my strange obsession with the fact that i think Humans harness the power to do ****loads more, but we just havent unlocked it...i constantly think of this.

IceCreams

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
CR0.
Religion sucks, thousands of years of history, your ancestors history, shamed and destroyed in one sentence. I think religion is deeper than Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism etc, it boils down to your true character, feelings and beliefs.

I believe in Heaven, but I find it hard to believe in Hell. Who knows, as long as you're truley happy with how you act/think then it doesn't really matter.

Condolences.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Simple, go knock yourselves out (unconscious). When (and if) you awaken, you've just experianced something similair to being dead. Seriously... everyone go do it ;), please.

/Leo

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
KingKong™ said:
i honestly doubt that there is a heaven and hell, as you said, i reckon you die, and thats it.

We have proof of nothing, nor to we have anything to disprove it...but something has to be there...

Just like my strange obsession with the fact that i think Humans harness the power to do ****loads more, but we just havent unlocked it...i constantly think of this.

Well ive watched different TV programs and some said that Jesus Christ was even married but this was coverd by the priests (i think this is the time when they were in power).And that his blood line still exists today ...

As for Heaven and Hell people its like a mith "if you are bad you will go to hell". Also some people had problems eg accidents etc and they claimed to have seen angels , jesus etc....

But then again in the Bible it says that there will be specific great wars eg war world war and II yet theres a III to come. Wish i had nostradamu`s powers so i can see the lottery tickets lol

IceCreams

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
CR0.
jamis said:
Well ive watched different TV programs and some said that Jesus Christ was even married but this was coverd by the priests (i think this is the time when they were in power).And that his blood line still exists today ...
The holy grail. Read 'The Da Vinci Code', it's an interesting theory. Seems females have been robbed for centuries...

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
IceCreams said:
The holy grail. Read 'The Da Vinci Code', it's an interesting theory. Seems females have been robbed for centuries...

The Da Vinci Code was proven to be full of faults and lie's and not by a relgious organisation either

Read it, its a great book just dont believe everything you read in it like alot of people have

KingKong™

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 8, 2004
Top of a Building
consider what we have accomplished, but then think of what we can achieve.

There has to be something more, we cant exist for nothing, maybe we do, but why this planet? why havent we made contact or seen any with visable life?

Im on overload atm.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
MiloFoxburr said:
The Da Vinci Code was proven to be full of faults and lie's and not by a relgious organisation either

Read it, its a great book just dont believe everything you read in it like alot of people have

That's exactly what I thought, until I went to my Aunts house and realised that the weird patterns on her furniture actualyl looked like frilly pussies :P.

The funny thing is is that the Holy Grail would actually give Islam a nudge ahead. By suggesting that Jesus was simply mortal, it shows he's not the son of God, which is what Islam suggests.

But it does seem a little too far fetched, I think Da Vinci just liked pissin' people off in private. Who knows, maybe thats what we're wanted to believe. That 'Real Da Vinci Code' program, was it a gonvernemt conspirasy to cover up the true bloodline of Christ? Gotta love religious controversy.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
LeoCrasher said:
Simple, go knock yourselves out (unconscious). When (and if) you awaken, you've just experianced something similair to being dead. Seriously... everyone go do it ;), please.

/Leo

No need to be nasty :ehehehehe

Heaven or Hell or A sleep like state dont worry about it. Live for today.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
I havent acutually seen the tv program , i was out with ma mates and forgot all about it but heard so much about it. On midsummer murders they done this ..

Draw lots of squares , then make a arch from corner to corner and it points to something O.o ? said is deh vinci code

I dont mean to be rude but in this picture he says that the theres a woman in the picture if i rember its on the right but lets be honest almost all of them look like women ... even jesus he does look abit ..

http://www.mystudios.com/art/italian/davinci/da-vinci-last-supper-copy.jpg

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Im fairly sure thats a female unless that blokes into a bit of man nipple.

Attachments

• da-vinci-last-supper-copy.jpg
    da-vinci-last-supper-copy.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 43