New stance on cheats etc

Where do we draw the line on cheating, chargebacks, dox'ing and faking usercount?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Big rage, well done. If you're finished can you tell me how you didn't contradict yourself?

Also why don't you reveal your true identity so we can all laugh at how little credit you have 🤡
No rage, just true though isn't it lol. My irl name? Please don't attack my mir credit :(. Anyways be a darling mate and do as your told, let valk advertise
Post automatically merged:

Do note you didn't address any of my points, but that was to be expected I guess lol

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
The problem is this, If Valk gets unbanned and we start allowing exploits, cheats, etc shouldn't we then start unbanning people like Lapta and nuisance people we've had in the past? I truly believe LOMCN has lasted this long because of the good work of past and present LOMCN staff we are not perfect and mistakes have been made. Why should we reduce our standards because a select few lead the pack and others follow like sheep in requesting certain members to be unbanned so they can rehost a server?

I agree we need more servers to offer but unfortunately, only a few people are willing to make/host servers nowadays.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
No rage, just true though isn't it lol. My irl name? Please don't attack my mir credit :(. Anyways be a darling mate and do as your told, let valk advertise

Do note you didn't address any of my points, but that was to be expected I guess lol
It's this kind of attitude that is steering me towards the "**** you all" approach and keep Valk (And everyone else for that matter) as banned.
Keep going.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
It's this kind of attitude that is steering me towards the "**** you all" approach and keep Valk (And everyone else for that matter) as banned.
Keep going.
Please don't, I'll literally lose sleep over this ugh

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

I would but as per your advice I'm going outside now get a fkin life m8 this isn't real life u square

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
Keep going.
i like the sound of '**** you all' and keeping them banned how does one get started!

GIF by Election 2020

Reactions: Xander and mistodon

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
LOMCN is dead
LOMCN offers nothing
LOMCN is no good for players or creators

When you figure out and try to resolve why people naturally lean towards these types of lines, then we can just press forward and enjoy why we're all here for.

It's nothing but a show of immaturity to simply gloss over poor vibes and moral and simple state that people need to think better.

Yes Valk would like the sites and users SUPPORT, not just as simple as advertisement as without it, it is very much likely against Valk ie "not to be trusted, cheater blah blah blah".

@Tai speaking of immaturity, when are you going to be mature enough to admit you've made a mistake in regards to handling this situation. You can't seriously expect anyone outside of your closest allies to take your polls and snarky attitude seriously. What exactly is the gameplan and is it really in your mind productive for the Mir community? Do you actually think you're the genius that Bleach portrays in your avatar? I just have NIsh in mine for the simple reason he acts like a good lad, who loves his niche role...he's a teamplayer who cares for others, something you should aspire too.

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
This is my first post in years and years… and years. I’m absolutely boggled to see adults talking to each other online the way they are in this thread.

Did you guys just hop in a time capsule in 2010? Surely there’s more to life than arguing amongst yourselves about a 20 year old game on an ancient forum.

I have no idea what you’re arguing about as I haven’t looked in great detail as to what’s going on lately. But anybody looking to return to the game or potential new players must look here and just think “**** that”.

As small as this community is, it’s a proper mess.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
@Tai speaking of immaturity, when are you going to be mature enough to admit you've made a mistake in regards to handling this situation. You can't seriously expect anyone outside of your closest allies to take your polls and snarky attitude seriously. What exactly is the gameplan and is it really in your mind productive for the Mir community? Do you actually think you're the genius that Bleach portrays in your avatar? I just have NIsh in mine for the simple reason he acts like a good lad, who loves his niche role...he's a teamplayer who cares for others, something you should aspire too.

The "gameplan" is quite clearly explained in the original post - the rules need to be adjusted to allign with the community's new standpoint on the things Valk was banned for. Which bit is difficult for you? Don't answer that - you're thick as **** so probably all of it.

With the impatience demonstrated by Valk's payroll, I mean, loyal followers, you'd think he had a server ready to advertise now! Which he does not... so calm down

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zedina

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Lets not shy away from the 1st polls results.. Regardless of people typing bollox. just cause one or two speak towards the admins disrespectfully does not speak the rest of us. If you all agree to not unban valk fine. but pointless polls on a forum were most play and respect each other for trying to recreate new mir servers. just unneeded drama we aint 15 any more, even if some still act like it. and before some of you type talking about valk ect. i quit alot quicker than most. its just a over all view.. on new servers and old gms remaking servers that held a uc for longer than a months period. jamie milked people and ruined his own server. would i want him to be banned or not able to advertise his new one? absolutely not. the time he given me playing his server was fun and more than enough. just a shame about the stat differential.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
When you figure out and try to resolve why people naturally lean towards these types of lines, then we can just press forward and enjoy why we're all here for.

It's nothing but a show of immaturity to simply gloss over poor vibes and moral and simple state that people need to think better.

Yes Valk would like the sites and users SUPPORT, not just as simple as advertisement as without it, it is very much likely against Valk ie "not to be trusted, cheater blah blah blah".
So, just so I have got this right.

You want a poll to see if people think LOMCN serves as a good forum for players and server owners - Assuming you think the majority would say no?
Also comments from (Not sure who) that LOMCN is dead and no one uses it anymore.

If that is the case, why would Valk be so desperate for our support? Why would he or anyone else care what we think of him?

Reactions: Jev
Status
Not open for further replies.