New stance on cheats etc

Join Discord

Where do we draw the line on cheating, chargebacks, dox'ing and faking usercount?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Jamie’s post says it all.

User and hosts choice if they don’t play/ban. The last few months LOMCN just seems a road show for arguments and rules enforced non consistently personally. There’s always something that people can complain about for every server owner… and the same for every player.

Just let the community **** themselves around.
You’ve just described how LOMCN has always been. However we as staff have always tried to protect the everyday user as best we could by setting rules and expectations of severs/owners.

Reactions: mistodon and Jev

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Couldn't bring myself to vote. Both are shite options to be honest. I'd much prefer it if the dregs off mir GMs didn't get to advertise there next cash cow..

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Dont really get the poll but cant take my vote back. It should be clear what is and not allowed. But after the rules are set in stone not before.. If this is regards to valks unbanning also i thought the poll made prior decided that when was made.. Is some good points made above from others. If people are going to dos ect w.e there intentions will still be intact regardless of being banned off lomcn it will not effect them. More bad rep than actually preventing them doing what they will eventually want to do. Vpn make a new account., whether that be discord, lomcn and mir

But if the server advertised is on here then A tag simply known scammer ( or x reason )play at own risk for me would suffice. like anything its upto people if they decide to download something on there pc unless its a virus or harmful files.

In todays day and age so many new games we choose not to play i do not get why a mir server is any different. Every one should have a option to play regardless how distasteful the server is for many, some may enjoy.. Before forums was the case over the past few weeks its clear regardless what server has been made in the past the gm or a friend of a gm has been corrupt in some sort. But again after x rules are updated. If any player wants to be a server owner and to advertise on here then breaking selected rules will not allow them to do so in future.

Last edited:

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
Where's the third vote for **** all this, this will be the end of lomcn. Cheating, hacking, DOS is deffo not ok. Chargebacks is between the player and the server admin I always thought it was 100% the player until I had my first run in with a dick admin on my last server. These polls also should last month's considering alot of people come back a few times a year.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
voted just to see whos voted lol, poll isnt worded properly nd dumb

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Are you guys bored or something, just putting up random polls like anyone cares about global rules. Bro just let people advertise, everyone here is a grown adult they'll play/not play it's whatever. Some obvious instances of moderation like someone advertising cheats etc, outside of that...go outside

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Are you guys bored or something, just putting up random polls like anyone cares about global rules. Bro just let people advertise, everyone here is a grown adult they'll play/not play it's whatever. Some obvious instances of moderation like someone advertising cheats etc, outside of that...go outside

POV: contradict yourself in 50 words or less.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
POV: contradict yourself in 50 words or less.
Go to school, learn what a contradiction is. As I stated, you shouldn't be moderating anything but people trying to sell cheats. Let's be honest, and you'll likely ban me for this. But nobody respects lomcn or you, and this is pretty much your and whoever runs this site fault. You guys think you have some sort of power and feed of this nonsense. Like grow up bro, your job is to give people a platform to advertise their servers not for you to put some weird abstract poll that literally makes no sense. It's getting so boring, it's like when David Cameron gave us the vote for brexit thinking it wouldn't pass. That's what you did when you gave us the choice to let Valk advertise, he won and you lost. So let him advertise, I genuinely can't believe you made a whole damn poll about global rules. Nobody reads them, Nobody cares - that's the reality.
Post automatically merged:

You lot legit make awards, and just give yourself those awards it's too funny. We got an active community of like 200/300. Give it a rest, stop moderating like your life depends on it. People shouldn't be ADVERTISING to sell cheats on here. Anything else, leave it be.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Go to school, learn what a contradiction is. As I stated, you shouldn't be moderating anything but people trying to sell cheats. Let's be honest, and you'll likely ban me for this. But nobody respects lomcn or you, and this is pretty much your and whoever runs this site fault. You guys think you have some sort of power and feed of this nonsense. Like grow up bro, your job is to give people a platform to advertise their servers not for you to put some weird abstract poll that literally makes no sense. It's getting so boring, it's like when David Cameron gave us the vote for brexit thinking it wouldn't pass. That's what you did when you gave us the choice to let Valk advertise, he won and you lost. So let him advertise, I genuinely can't believe you made a whole damn poll about global rules. Nobody reads them, Nobody cares - that's the reality.

You lot legit make awards, and just give yourself those awards it's too funny. We got an active community of like 200/300. Give it a rest, stop moderating like your life depends on it. People shouldn't be ADVERTISING to sell cheats on here. Anything else, leave it be.
Tell me more about how you didn't contradict yourself

"RULES? NO1 READS RULES LOL WE DONT NEED RULES GET A FKIN LIFE

well apart from these rules"

Absolute clown

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Tell me more about how you didn't contradict yourself

"RULES? NO1 READS RULES LOL WE DONT NEED RULES GET A FKIN LIFE

well apart from these rules"

Absolute clown
the only clown is you mate, the joke of the mir community. Get a grip you run a dead forum dedicated to legend of mir private servers. Nobody cares about what you do here. But as I said, if you want to have rules the only one you should have is advertisement of cheats. Rest is bogus really,

It's not a contradiction to say nobody cares about your rules (they dont) but if you want to have them, have that one. Tai everyone knows you're a bored old man just been on these forums acting as if you have any real power. Just read the poll you put up, how bored and lifeless are you to put this up lmao

Also because you seem quite unintelligent, I'll tell you why nobody takes you seriously. You pick/choose when you enforce things. I.e we all know none of those Elite GM's are corrupt, but you still punished them. Ben however has always been corrupt, even presented with proof you took 4 days to tag his server. Absolute morons, you're getting too old for this. As far as I can tell you don't play, and I'm unsure as to what your purpose is apart from putting up polls.

Also to further prove how stupid you are, you still haven't unbanned Valk from advertising even when clearly by your own poll the community wants it. Instead you thought it was a better idea to make this pointless poll on if you should change LOMCN policy, you're not a FTSE 100 company. Just do what we told you to do.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016

If the results of the last poll mean nothing then without saying anything else that might be deemed "D-sucking/biased", it is at least abundently clear that all the "community" thoughts that matter are from Tai and his little band of merry moderators and whoever else is here are just merely participants or should be grateful that they haven't been kicked off the platform yet for "wrong think".

There should only be one poll right now "Does LOMCN serve as a good forum and hub for Mir players and creators?" + for there to be additional comments on what postitive changes people would like from the site, including its people.

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022

If the results of the last poll mean nothing then without saying anything else that might be deemed "D-sucking/biased", it is at least abundently clear that all the "community" thoughts that matter are from Tai and his little band of merry moderators and whoever else is here are just merely participants or should be grateful that they haven't been kicked off the platform yet for "wrong think".

There should only be one poll right now "Does LOMCN serve as a good forum and hub for Mir players and creators?" + for there to be additional comments on what postitive changes people would like from the site, including its people.

Everyone and their mother knows Tai needs to take his ball and go home, Guys an imbecile. The only mod on here that I wouldn't mind running it is Jev, the guy actually tries. Tai is just someone who got bullied at school trying to exert some sort of revenge in the form of this dead forum lmao.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
If it's a dead forum, why care so much if someone can advertise on it?

I'd say LOMCN has and continues to be useful from a creators perspective, only place I know for Mir stuff.

Reactions: Omnibus and Sanjian

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
the only clown is you mate, the joke of the mir community. Get a grip you run a dead forum dedicated to legend of mir private servers. Nobody cares about what you do here. But as I said, if you want to have rules the only one you should have is advertisement of cheats. Rest is bogus really,

It's not a contradiction to say nobody cares about your rules (they dont) but if you want to have them, have that one. Tai everyone knows you're a bored old man just been on these forums acting as if you have any real power. Just read the poll you put up, how bored and lifeless are you to put this up lmao

Also because you seem quite unintelligent, I'll tell you why nobody takes you seriously. You pick/choose when you enforce things. I.e we all know none of those Elite GM's are corrupt, but you still punished them. Ben however has always been corrupt, even presented with proof you took 4 days to tag his server. Absolute morons, you're getting too old for this. As far as I can tell you don't play, and I'm unsure as to what your purpose is apart from putting up polls.

Also to further prove how stupid you are, you still haven't unbanned Valk from advertising even when clearly by your own poll the community wants it. Instead you thought it was a better idea to make this pointless poll on if you should change LOMCN policy, you're not a FTSE 100 company. Just do what we told you to do.

Big rage, well done. If you're finished can you tell me how you didn't contradict yourself?

Also why don't you reveal your true identity so we can all laugh at how little credit you have 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: Omnibus and Sanjian
Status
Not open for further replies.