Updated files for offline use. (26/10/2005)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Right, well as the others are very outdated, i decided to make a new set of files.

This uses the latest Plumewind m2server and the new GameGate.

To get the files running, first download the files from HERE ( password: lomcn ).
Then extract the files to C:\mirserver

Now make sure your BDE Administrator is set up correctly like on the following picture:

You can get BDE Administrator from www.dbcommander.com

Then download the client and .exe from HERE (Please note, this is NOT the ledu client, but the DB's are made to match the euro data, so you will have to use this client in order to see the monsters correctly) Extract this zip file to your legend of mir client folder (Default is C:\WEMADE Entertainment\Legend of Mir)

If you wish to use the ledu client, download it HERE
(If you will use the Ledu exe, most of things ingame WILL BE MESSED UP, like mobs looking dodgy, items looking completely wrong etc. etc.) Extract this zip file to your legend of mir client folder (Default is C:\WEMADE Entertainment\Legend of Mir)

Now when you have done everything, open the folder C:\mirserver\Run the server from here And run the shortcuts in the specified order (1. 2. 3 etc.)
When you run the shortcut number 1, the LFConfirmation window will pop up, press the start button and continue to load up the other shortcuts.

You can log in to your gamemaster character with the details

ID = gamemaster
PW= gamemaster

Gamegate cheat menu setup:

Right, basically open up your gamegate. Click the option button, then clck on "cheats".

Now, first untick ALL the boxes you see, untill none are ticked at all.

Now, click the "base" tab. I have left in Health amount over head displayed, quick group, when you regen, the amount is showed over your head (like in mir3), and show names of players.

Now, go through all besides the "work" tab, and tick all the boxes. After you have done that, tick all besides the "all" and the "base" box, so you should be left with a screen like this:G][/URL

In order to put the server online, i have made a list of IP's wich you need to change

Code:
!addrtable.txt (DBServer)
All IP's

!serverinfo.txt (DBServer)
All IP's

dbsrc.ini (DBServer)
ServerAddr (the one in the [Setup] part)
GateAddr
IDSAddr

MirGate.ini (GameGate)
Server1

Config.ini (LoginGate)
ServerAddr
GateAddr

!addrtable.txt (LoginSrv)
All IP's

!serveraddr.txt (LoginSrv)
All IP's

Logsrv.ini (LoginSrv)
DBServer
ServerAddr
GateAddr

!runaddr.txt (Mir200)
All IP's

!Servertable.txt (Mir200)
All IP's

!Setup.txt (Mir200)
GateAddr
DBAddr
IDSAddr
MsgSrvAddr
If you want to let your players use a DNS address to connect (eg. disturbed.myftp.org), then refer to the following list of IP's that need changing.

Code:
#File name#####Folder name#
############################
!addrtable.txt (DBServer)
First IP: Change to the no-ip address you registerred to.

!serverinfo.txt (DBServer)
First IP: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
Second IP: Change to the no-ip address you registerred to.
Third IP: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

!dbsrc.ini (DBServer)
ServerAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
GateAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
IDSAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

MirGate.ini (GameGate)
Server1: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

Config.ini (LoginGate)
ServerAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
GateAddr: Change that to 0.0.0.0

!addrtable.txt (LoginSrv)
First IP: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
Second IP: Change to the no-ip address you registerred to.
Third IP: Change to the no-ip address you registerred to.
Fourth IP: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

!serveraddr.txt (LoginSrv)

Logsrv.ini (LoginSrv)
DBServer: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
GateAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

Config.ini (SelGate)

!runaddr.txt (Mir200)

!Servertable.txt (Mir200)
First IP: Change that to 127.0.0.1

!Setup.txt (Mir200)
DBAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
IDSAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
MsgSrvAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.
LogServerAddr: Change that to your global IP, or the Ip assigned to you by the router if you are behind one.

Last edited by a moderator:

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
steve said:
great! i got it workin just 1 thing where the heck r the mobs? ive run round all over and cant find ne?

ye i ned 2 know the solution 2 this also lolz

/edit everything is kind of...well..everywhere can u put em in folders lol? ><

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tharivol

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2005
Deleted this post as it was made by someone who was sharing my account.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SeXeh

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 12, 2005
I get a blank screen after char selection screen :/
Do i need to change any of the i.p's in the files you gave me?
Sorry if its a common question, but im new to this. I have followed a instructions from a few other threads on here about black screens but with no luck.

This is what it says in my M2Server;
12/11/2005 06:07:41 ™_I_Posion_™ ¶ÁÈ¡³ö´í£¡£¡£¡
12/11/2005 06:07:41 ÒѶÁÈ¡ 6¸öÐлáÐÅÏ¢...
12/11/2005 06:07:41 ÒѶÁÈ¡ 1¸ö³Ç±¤ÐÅÏ¢...
12/11/2005 06:07:48 ½Å±¾´íÎó: <Close/@exit> µÚ:6 ÐÐ: c:\Mirserver\Mir200\Envir\MapQuest_def\B00.txt
12/11/2005 06:07:48 µÇ¼·þÎñÆ÷(127.0.0.1:5600)Á¬½Ó³É¹¦...
12/11/2005 06:07:51 Êý¾Ý¿â·þÎñÆ÷(127.0.0.1:6000)Á¬½Ó³É¹¦...
12/11/2005 06:07:58 ????[0](127.0.0.1:2935)???...
Any help?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
SeXeh said:
I get a blank screen after char selection screen :/
Do i need to change any of the i.p's in the files you gave me?
Sorry if its a common question, but im new to this. I have followed a instructions from a few other threads on here about black screens but with no luck.

This is what it says in my M2Server;
12/11/2005 06:07:41 ™_I_Posion_™ ¶ÁÈ¡³ö´í£¡£¡£¡
12/11/2005 06:07:41 ÒѶÁÈ¡ 6¸öÐлáÐÅÏ¢...
12/11/2005 06:07:41 ÒѶÁÈ¡ 1¸ö³Ç±¤ÐÅÏ¢...
12/11/2005 06:07:48 ½Å±¾´íÎó: <Close/@exit> µÚ:6 ÐÐ: c:\Mirserver\Mir200\Envir\MapQuest_def\B00.txt
12/11/2005 06:07:48 µÇ¼·þÎñÆ÷(127.0.0.1:5600)Á¬½Ó³É¹¦...
12/11/2005 06:07:51 Êý¾Ý¿â·þÎñÆ÷(127.0.0.1:6000)Á¬½Ó³É¹¦...
12/11/2005 06:07:58 ????[0](127.0.0.1:2935)???...
Any help?
A screenshot of the server running would be great.

Upvote 0

SeXeh

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 12, 2005
Gimpasaurus said:
A screenshot of the server running would be great.
Thanks for the reply :D But i managed to get it running. Although, cant seem to disable the cheats, and theres a load of bright green crap at the top of my screen :/ Could you tell me how to deal with those?

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
daniejam said:
make sure that all your ips are correct m8 other threads will tell u which ones
This is the whole point of theese files, you DON'T have to change any IP's.

Also, please don't double post.

Now an answer to SeXeH's post, the green crap can be removed by installing chineese language support, and the cheats wich are in the old client, can not be blocked, apart from run through.

Upvote 0

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
i been wanting to play something like euro mir offline for soooooooooo long its not even funny

so this is of great use to who ever made it

ALTHO
i keep getting Black Screen after the char select screen.
i have tryed using a diff reg key thing and keep getting the same thing

any help would be great thanks :D

---Edit
yes i have also tryed using the normal one you get with the files
pressing "Start" on the shortcut called 1 in the "start server here" folder
thats where i 1st got blk screen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

kowbi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2003
hi all seems to work but dont think db connected as when i put in loggin it wont bring select server no no screenie as on different comp. ne 1 help .?

thanks

Upvote 0

Busta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2004
loads of bugs .... lots of items cant seen em on floor , all mobs not attak if player not attak 1st ...... invisible mobs

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
makaveli said:
soz posted twice. any1 idea any1?
Search for gods sake, i made a step by step guide....

The one thread you will ever need - ever thought looking in there?

Upvote 0

ultima99

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 14, 2005
sorry if this has already been answered but when i run Client on my upstairs computer i get, Client has performed an illegal operation.
anyone know how to fix this?
thanks

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
hellcaster said:
Gimpasaurus there's only one map how do i get more or add more please??
There is more than 1 map there.. A lot more, wich is proven by the 90KB mapinfo...

Anyways, to add new maps, you will have to figure out how the mapinfo works, then put the maps in your server's map folder, then add them to the mapinfo, and then to the client.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.