Status
Not open for further replies.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Toxick said:
lol

Like milo said they Run the forum, keep it in order, make sure noting ****s up, they arent the head relasers, hey they dont have to release anything. they could dislike mir, but still run the forum. dosent mean squat **** if you are a Admin, S mod, Mod or a normal ****ing user.

Let me tell you what LOMCN is

Legend
Of
Mir
Community << Correct, well done :bouncey:
Network

A <Cummonity><Here> is a group of people that help each other become better in one or many things,

This <Cummonity><And Here> how ever has 2/3 people that help other people and those people give abuse to them.

its no doubt that you LOMCNUSER is one of those dip-****s that dont relase jack ****, give abuse and think everything is hannded to you on a gold plate by a butler called jeeves.

So how come out of these billion CHINESE websites, that you cant find one of them that have it? fine maybe not all the sites have the files:P so around five hundred thousend have them, so thats 500000/1 chance of u getting the files, but yet people dont goto chinease google and search, cause they are dumb ****ers that except someone else to do it for them.

Its LOMCN choice if they want to or not to release the files.

BTW Lee great work for helping the Community:) you will soon find out what a teribble mistake you have done, as once u have some sort of files not released they will flame you ;)
AMG Toxick told me to reply to his post on MSN, so im posting :brows2:

Neways u still spelt Community wrong 2 more times in ur post n00b

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
LOMCNUSER said:
lol makes me laugh, ok lets put things into perspective.

Theres about a billion CHINESE websites. Not everyone browses these sites 24/7. Why **** do you guys run this forum if you aren't going to share findings. You are Mods/Admins in my view its your job to bring us new ****. If you don't wanna release your **** shut down the forum you greedy scum.

TBH, lomcn has always been like this, EvilEvil has to be biggest of scum thief tbh.

Toxick you don't give a **** tbh because you knew what website to go to.. i'm sure they didn't give you some hints. ;) If it was other away aroud you wouldn't be posting that. asshole.

You guys suck close the forum its pointless if its being ran like this.

you know i might just warn you for the fact that your just a leaching asshole. we could set any means of things to limit leachers coming on this forum without giving something in return. but no.
its not our job to give you stuff, we're KIND enough to spend our time to help you. If we shut down the forum, all you'd do would b whine and say we were selfish. i think the word T-W-A-T comes to mind.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
EvilEvil said:
lol you guys havent got clue lol,

Why dont you release all your servers files, no why not?

These files were found by us and dont see many of you finding yourselves, the work we do on it is for the server, the exe will be also out when server goes live.

"I dont release ****" oh sorry i have to release anything i do?

actually i fount on 24th of december on a chinese ftp there is also 2 versions of clients on there, cba to download client as i only get 3kb a sec off the ftp ¬.¬
xander also fount these files you arnt the only person who has files im sure there wer a few more people who had the files

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
JohnBarny said:
actually i fount on 24th of december on a chinese ftp there is also 2 versions of clients on there, cba to download client as i only get 3kb a sec off the ftp ¬.¬
xander also fount these files you arnt the only person who has files im sure there wer a few more people who had the files

thats exactly what i mean, we wernt only 1s with files, except we are getting flamed for not releasing.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
see EE these people didnt anouce that they had the files, hence they didnt get flamed, i myself had the files but i didnt anouce it 2 lomcn due to i knew would happen....

But when u started to show off, people got annoyed and wanted 2 play with them

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
JohnBarny said:

24th oO U got em pritty late

I got there first released version translated a bit and released on lomcn However that didnt work Dont think there next m2server did either

Wasnt till the 19/12 version that it worked Since then they've released another 3 or 4 versions

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
wot i dont understand about this whole thing and there is a few:

1. People get angry for people not releasing stuff, but its that persons property they really dont have to do they?
2. People say i have the new files or ive got this, tht then dont release it, to the rest of us that is just pointless information, so why say it?
3. People who ask general questions then get flamed, and people ask 'do u release stuff?' 'wot have u released' wen i joined lomcn i wasnt aware that i had to release sumfin to be welcumed here. technically im and most people are 'leeching assholes' as it has been so nicely put. Yet without leeching assholes thered be no forum, thered be 10 or so people swapping info and files, tht wud be a bit crap wudnt it?
4. I respect mods fully (pulls tounge out of mods arse) but i dnt get wot all the pesimisticness is due too. Mods shud really set a standard, and wen we see u saying ' i cant be arsed' or generally swearing at members cos they have asked stupid questions isnt the correct way to act, ur there to do a job and to set a standard, and lets not forget everyones new once.
5. I dont understand the competition is about, and why there is such need for us all to no about it? We want to no about progress, and of course developments, but surely two sets of people competing agenst eachover doesnt help us does it.
6. Im jus going to get banned or woteva for posting this but sum civility has to be restored to these forums, as were not here to argue at the end of the day are we?

7. Community - A Definition ive included below as it shudnt be forgotten

A group of people living in the same locality and under the same government.
The district or locality in which such a group lives.

A group of people having common interests: the scientific community; the international business community.
A group viewed as forming a distinct segment of society: the gay community; the community of color.

TAKE PARTICULAR NOTICE TO THIS LAST BIT

Similarity or identity: a community of interests.
Sharing, participation, and fellowship.
Society as a whole; the public.

AS IM SURE I READ WHERE DOES IT SAY ABOUT SHARING IN LOMCN WELL IF WE ARE INDEED A COMMUNITY THEN THAT THE GENERAL IDEA, IM SORI THAT IVE FELT THE NEED FOR THIS POST BUT COME ON ITS NEEDED

Status
Not open for further replies.