Im like a GOD! PLZ READ ME!

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
I have been working on a 1.9 server for bloody ages now and the result is a exact replica of the euro mir! :brows:

I have one problem tho.......when i click a book to add the new skill in the game it goes on but when i click to assign a F button to it the game freezes? :cray:

Once it is finished i may attach links for download! :) but before i can do that sum 1 please enlighten me!

BTW when i do post a link on this, could sum 1 make it a sticky because this will end anyone asking about mobs, items, maps because my version has it all and it will be an easy download and ULTRA easy to setup!

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Babyhack said:
I am still abit confused as to how you are doing this
Are you coding your own client and server files?
or
Are you using the files here on LOMCN and editing them?
or
Do you somehow have source code for the plumwind emu and client and you are working on that?

BH

The simple fact that his problem is related to a mistake toxick and lee made while hexing the 98% translated client shows that he aint using the source...

Upvote 0

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
I am using the old plumewind server files because they are quite easy to muck around with.

With the help of a hex editor and a few other things i am able to add near enough what i like but it is very buggy hence it taking a bit of time to straighten out.

sorry its taking so long...im also working on a project for my PSP

Upvote 0

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
DayWalker™ said:
Does anyone else sense its all bullcrap?

Cos 99% of the people who come to this forum know there ISNT a client out or source code out to make a replica of euro mir as bh said....

/Stan

ROFL!!!

just because you can't do it doesnt mean to say someone else can't!

what happened when that bloke invented the light bulb? hmmmmm?

Upvote 0

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Dave85 said:
I'd like to keep you updated with the progress....

Im still having a **** time tring to get the client to stop crashing when i click a magic button and thats about it, ohh and a few mobs looks but thats not much of a problem ^_^

just to clear things up here is a list of a few features:

1. EvilMirs full screen attack: WORKS!
2. All Maps are working (fox cave, GTs....Etc...
3. The hud buttons eg. friend button and marrage buttons: work in progress
4. All mobs in mir (christmas, chestnut, ebony tree and everything else: WORKS!
5. Every Item in mir is in the DB file and works perfect in game
6. Armour Glows (attached to armour or as candle): WORKS!

Thats it for the mo ^_^ help is still needed for getting the client to stop being a dungfunnel eveytime i try n use magic buttons.

Sorry for l8 post but i havent got much further since saturday lunch time coz i got a psp! so i am now working on mir and using a psp dev kit to try and program stuff for the psp.

no offence mate - its nothing very special tbh
theyre all basicly done and not hard to do

Upvote 0

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Dave85 said:
LOL! Who had 300 noobs saying they had invented an exact replica?

i was refering to you as the noob in context saying you had an exact replica of euromir.

Upvote 0

Alpha-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2006
London~UK!
Dave85 said:
I have been working on a 1.9 server for bloody ages now and the result is a exact replica of the euro mir! :brows:

I have one problem tho.......when i click a book to add the new skill in the game it goes on but when i click to assign a F button to it the game freezes? :cray:

Once it is finished i may attach links for download! :) but before i can do that sum 1 please enlighten me!

BTW when i do post a link on this, could sum 1 make it a sticky because this will end anyone asking about mobs, items, maps because my version has it all and it will be an easy download and ULTRA easy to setup!

i had same prob, try using a different .EXE i used ledu and it worked for me.
/alpha

Upvote 0