Rambles

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
OK so, i was refraining from posting on this.

First off let talk about the cheat distribution and the proof that was apparently sent to LOMCN
below are the pictures and the "proof" that was sent

img_7828-png.31256

IMG_7829.png

IMG_7830.png

so this was a conversation between sabretooth one of my ex guild members and one of the apocalypse game masters
and he is saying the exe in question was sent by me to him. there is no proof that exe came from me.
and on this basis of someones word i have been marked as untrusted and flagged as a known cheater.

so by this same logic anyone could make a fake exe send it to some random gm on a server send evidence to LOMCN and they get lifetime ban yea?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the topic of corruption, please tell me one server owner or anyone in the past 20 years who hasnt had some form of dirt on them

Chronicles - Samuel was running round on his own character in the first week of the server in sc6 hooked spear and amazing kit and recalling me into KR's to help him kill stuff

Sanjian - plays his own server like everyone else, uses his Gamemaster to recall his own players into redmoon KR repeatably untill they dropped every sisngle peice of kit because they PK'ed his family members ingame... also is launching is 4TH server

Bon and APOC team- pass the files back and forth like a used bike milking the community one server after another constantly, selling countless items and kits

3gena - first 3 servers selling kits and items

Epic/remedi/invasion and the countless other egypt servers all the same full on cash grab servers with little to no effort put into them some even launching before the last one died.

no one at all in the mir community over the last 20 years is clean at all even TAI himself

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

here is the short conversation i had with tai a week or so ago, asking if i am allowed to advertise and he wanted £5000 to advertise?
i specifically asked if i could advertise because i saw how lacking the mir2 scene is at the moment and im constantly getting PM's about
doing another server because of how bad it is.

but you cant spout this is the rules on the forum and ask for back handers privately its not right.

another instance is from my original server where it was asked for ingame gamegold for lomcn advertising space

Screenshot_4.png

i never took him up on this deal due to all the carry on with the usercount issues.

all of the above is in no way a personal attack on any of the server owners i am merely just making a point that no one is perfectly clean.

Attachments

• IMG_7828.png
    IMG_7828.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 150

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
OK so, i was refraining from posting on this.

First off let talk about the cheat distribution and the proof that was apparently sent to LOMCN
below are the pictures and the "proof" that was sent

img_7828-png.31256

View attachment 31257

View attachment 31258

so this was a conversation between sabretooth one of my ex guild members and one of the apocalypse game masters
and he is saying the exe in question was sent by me to him. there is no proof that exe came from me.
and on this basis of someones word i have been marked as untrusted and flagged as a known cheater.

so by this same logic anyone could make a fake exe send it to some random gm on a server send evidence to LOMCN and they get lifetime ban yea?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On the topic of corruption, please tell me one server owner or anyone in the past 20 years who hasnt had some form of dirt on them

Chronicles - Samuel was running round on his own character in the first week of the server in sc6 hooked spear and amazing kit and recalling me into KR's to help him kill stuff

Sanjian - plays his own server like everyone else, uses his Gamemaster to recall his own players into redmoon KR repeatably untill they dropped every sisngle peice of kit because they PK'ed his family members ingame... also is launching is 4TH server

Bon and APOC team- pass the files back and forth like a used bike milking the community one server after another constantly, selling countless items and kits

3gena - first 3 servers selling kits and items

Epic/remedi/invasion and the countless other egypt servers all the same full on cash grab servers with little to no effort put into them some even launching before the last one died.

no one at all in the mir community over the last 20 years is clean at all even TAI himself

View attachment 31259
View attachment 31260

View attachment 31261

here is the short conversation i had with tai a week or so ago, asking if i am allowed to advertise and he wanted £5000 to advertise?
i specifically asked if i could advertise because i saw how lacking the mir2 scene is at the moment and im constantly getting PM's about
doing another server because of how bad it is.

but you cant spout this is the rules on the forum and ask for back handers privately its not right.

another instance is from my original server where it was asked for ingame gamegold for lomcn advertising space

View attachment 31263

i never took him up on this deal due to all the carry on with the usercount issues.

all of the above is in no way a personal attack on any of the server owners i am merely just making a point that no one is perfectly clean.
Sanjian, Lightbringer, Valhalla click 👀

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Please explain to the class how selling adverts for game gold rather than £ is corrupt…..? 😂

As for the 5k comment yeah you weren’t getting trolled at all were you -_- tit

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Please explain to the class how selling adverts for game gold rather than £ is corrupt…..? 😂
The adverts where supposed to help keep the forum etc running not for personal Tai gamegold fund. Turns out you are just as corrupt as these server owners you like to slate

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Please explain how 3 little screenshots from 2 random people is enough proof to justify cheat distribution.
where is any form of proof that any form of cheat or anything ever came from me to sabretooth and not just some made up bs because
we kicked him from the guild and it was his way at getting back at me.

anyone can do that and get someone a lifetime ban?

Morellonomicon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2015
Been around a long time, mir beta, mir tv show, gms accessed on euro, trooper cheating, hoosterboy paying for a telering, revengeaster packet editing, hacked exe's that let you have clear ring and run through etc. Cringing looking at forums seeing mirstock, easter event/ para rings, Advanced ACPI computer driver, promises of a patch called evils illusion.... removing blessed helmets/dark rings and changing gold bracers, ggmania, MSRF, lomcn(about 5 accounts in now :P), Zanarkand, WhIpLaSh , testga, weird ledu ****, 2.3 servers, 2.3 servers and virtualbox.... gms selling kits (every server since at least mirrevenge and many before) .
Different beef with different people on different servers, threats on lives, constant abuse, getting pked by your enemy and the game definitely decides you should drop your weapon so he can PM you about it for days and rub it in your face..... doing the same to him the next week or on the next server....

Basically mir is full of degenerates that have grown up with this **** whether it be the true psychos that never seem to leave or the people like me that dip in and out and never really build any relationships beyond the lifetime of the server. Theres always been dickheads that will do anything to get a leg up as soon as i get a whiff that people are cheating i duck out, even if theyre on my team it just deflates me.

So i dunno instead of everyone holding grudges and hating each other why dont we just accept that it is what it is, this game brings out the worst in people because the game itself is designed that way, someone can literally jack your chain so to speak and violate ya.

I think alot of people love to hate each other and deep down dont really hold these grudges, people deserve second chances, valk will put out a good server that the mir community needs and maybe some of you big brain ****ers can get together and figure out a solution once and for all to at least MINIMIZE cheating and at least make it not be a 2 second job because of the nature of the c# exe's and if this isnt possible then perhaps its time for new files that its not so easy on because i dont know if you havent noticed that since 2001 the mir community has done nothing but prove it cannot be trusted and as soon as i realised how open C# was everyone was a suspect, it became worse than counter-strike matchmaking........... THAT ****ERS CHEATING!!!!!!!! =]
Peace

Reactions: Hercules

Guccci

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
It's a well known fact Sabretooth was the actual person dishing the cheats out, it was his own programme... Valk got banned for using it so he shat himself and made it look like they were his cheats and not his own. Pretty sure he got payed like £200 for doing it too. There is no proof that valk distributed anything, I thought this was common knowledge?

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Sanjian, Lightbringer, Valhalla click 👀
Yay I have friends now!

But in all honesty I'm not clicky with anyone, I just post on the forums.

As for the OP...
Has the lomcn staff discussed this as a collective? I'm not taking peoples sides but multiple people could review his request for the 'restrictions' on what he can do

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Been around a long time, mir beta, mir tv show, gms accessed on euro, trooper cheating, hoosterboy paying for a telering, revengeaster packet editing, hacked exe's that let you have clear ring and run through etc. Cringing looking at forums seeing mirstock, easter event/ para rings, Advanced ACPI computer driver, promises of a patch called evils illusion.... removing blessed helmets/dark rings and changing gold bracers, ggmania, MSRF, lomcn(about 5 accounts in now :p), Zanarkand, WhIpLaSh , testga, weird ledu ****, 2.3 servers, 2.3 servers and virtualbox.... gms selling kits (every server since at least mirrevenge and many before) .
Different beef with different people on different servers, threats on lives, constant abuse, getting pked by your enemy and the game definitely decides you should drop your weapon so he can PM you about it for days and rub it in your face..... doing the same to him the next week or on the next server....

Basically mir is full of degenerates that have grown up with this **** whether it be the true psychos that never seem to leave or the people like me that dip in and out and never really build any relationships beyond the lifetime of the server. Theres always been dickheads that will do anything to get a leg up as soon as i get a whiff that people are cheating i duck out, even if theyre on my team it just deflates me.

So i dunno instead of everyone holding grudges and hating each other why dont we just accept that it is what it is, this game brings out the worst in people because the game itself is designed that way, someone can literally jack your chain so to speak and violate ya.

I think alot of people love to hate each other and deep down dont really hold these grudges, people deserve second chances, valk will put out a good server that the mir community needs and maybe some of you big brain ****ers can get together and figure out a solution once and for all to at least MINIMIZE cheating and at least make it not be a 2 second job because of the nature of the c# exe's and if this isnt possible then perhaps its time for new files that its not so easy on because i dont know if you havent noticed that since 2001 the mir community has done nothing but prove it cannot be trusted and as soon as i realised how open C# was everyone was a suspect, it became worse than counter-strike matchmaking........... THAT ****ERS CHEATING!!!!!!!! =]
Peace

This man knows his shiz 🎖️
Post automatically merged:

this game brings out the worst in people because the game itself is designed that way, someone can literally jack your chain so to speak and violate ya.

It is why we love this game. It’s like no other care bear shiz. You can actually kill/hunt someone for their kit. You can steal bosses, you can lure on ppl, you can do all kinds of things.

“Just not on Sanjains server” he don’t like those tings

• Haha
Reactions: astrix

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Basically mir is full of degenerates that have grown up with this **** whether it be the true psychos that never seem to leave or the people like me that dip in and out and never really build any relationships beyond the lifetime of the server.

Init! I just play a good server, speak honestly about my feeilngs (evidently) and then dip out once the server or its owner has got stale/p2w/stupid.
I don't know how this all ends up so f'ing stupid, to me it just seems like pure salt from people that are desperately after money and now that those gas and electric bills are well over 200 quid a month we have ourselves one hell of a messy rodeo.

RMT peeps and Tai demanding substanial cash for advertisement...no point telling them to clean their acts I guess, we're all getting near or at 40 years old so **** ain't going to change.

I mean as an outsider who am I meant to believe, people I've actually had good spirited discord convo's with, that have made good servers and who have clearly an effort to resolve issues on those extremely lively discord servers+ingame or should I just fully believe the owner of LOMCN, a guy who gives nothing but the "warmest" of replies, a person who I've never had the pleasure of properly interacting with ingame...(does he play or just dabble and police??) and a person who has never made anything creative or put himself in the firing line of a creation.

LOMCN is just corrupted, has been since player count got questioned and immediately Valk's forum section on here was obliterated, it was just an excuse... Tai isn't a forum owner, he's just a guy that demands rent (and wants more if your server is good...) and quickly shows you the boot to set an example, covering his tracks with "player count" so his rep doesn't go down the toilet and getting any nerd or "trusted moderator" to defend him by stating that they've done tests and "it's indisputable proof".

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnBarny

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

Oh i love it when people post **** like this. im on my 5th server BTW

the player in question broke one of my server rules which was GRIEF (idgaf if people disagree because i made my rules perfectly clear[targeting people because of who they are not because its a pk] was defined as GRIEF) player knew who we werver and purposly targeted us

i should have banned him, that was my servers rules, instead i took my frustraition out by logging into a gm char recalling him into rme king room and letting him die.

he was retured ALL his items, the player lost nothing excet time and he wasnt banned. i wont make that mistake again, and next time ill just ban them.

1st server HeroesEU was done using heroes files and involved 0 coding because i didnt know how to code back then and the files used delphi, looking back at my files they were around 2014

2nd server MirOrigins using crystal did pretty well and was a pleasing experience, but my server knowledge wasnt great and i made a few mistakes and certain things got abused

3rd server Legend of Mir Fishing was all about fishing and was bloody good fun! but people felt it was okay to steal my code and content and where it all started

4th server EuroReborn this was the server that i recalled someone on my gm char.. oooo the corruption in handing out a different punishment rather than banning someone.

5th server the one im working on now also called EuroReborn

BUT

Ive never CHEATED on my own servers, ive NEVER sold items to players, ive NEVER inflated my usercount.

at least players know where they stand with me. i wouldnt touch your client because you have 0 trust from anyone in this community that isnt licking your arse.

the fact youre even back here is an insult to this community imo.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
i took my frustraition out by logging into a gm char recalling him into rme king room and letting him die.
the player lost nothing excet time

Il start by saying...i like your content, i like the time and effort involved in what you produce.

BUT your unpredictable, i wouldnt invest time into making a char on your server because you might get annoyed one day and turn my game upside down.

You say he lost time? I beg to differ, he probably lost his will to live for a split second with all his stuff layed out on the floor due to a MentalCase GM gone crazy.

THIS GAME IS MEANT AND DESIGNED FOR PK.......Go play Fortnite where you cant drop!

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
the fact youre even back here is an insult to this community imo.

Hilarious...

Talking down to someone who actually made a server with the very essence of what Mir should be, competitive.

Meanwhile you're just putting Mir 2 in a nice "HD dress", literally playing arts and CRAFTS, some decent QoL of life changes....and more or less just keeping Mir the same, which doesn't work (or excite for the past 10+ years) for 150-300 max people.

I really despise people who have full confidence about making an MMORPG server that was, at its essence competitive driven and simply don't know what people need. It's cool you're passionate about a making a jazzed up project but you're in no position to talk about people who publish ACTUAL SERVERS.

• Haha
Reactions: Sanjian

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Theres always been dickheads that will do anything to get a leg up as soon as i get a whiff that people are cheating i duck out, even if theyre on my team it just deflates me.

people deserve second chances, valk will put out a good server that the mir community needs and maybe some of you big brain ****ers can get together and figure out a solution once and for all to at least MINIMIZE cheating
I couldn't help but comment on this because it sounds like you are one of the good ones that has been led up the garden path by Valk's manipulation.

I'm sorry to break it to you but Valk is the antithesis of the person you're looking for. He will put out a server cheat on it himself and allow his friends to cheat.

It's a well known fact Sabretooth was the actual person dishing the cheats out, it was his own programme... Valk got banned for using it so he shat himself and made it look like they were his cheats and not his own. Pretty sure he got payed like £200 for doing it too. There is no proof that valk distributed anything, I thought this was common knowledge?
sassy bullshit GIF by Juan Billy

Valk Plebian no. 297 please go home your service is no longer required

Init! I just play a good server, speak honestly about my feeilngs (evidently) and then dip out once the server or its owner has got stale/p2w/stupid.
I don't know how this all ends up so f'ing stupid, to me it just seems like pure salt from people that are desperately after money and now that those gas and electric bills are well over 200 quid a month we have ourselves one hell of a messy rodeo.

RMT peeps and Tai demanding substanial cash for advertisement...no point telling them to clean their acts I guess, we're all getting near or at 40 years old so **** ain't going to change.

I mean as an outsider who am I meant to believe, people I've actually had good spirited discord convo's with, that have made good servers and who have clearly an effort to resolve issues on those extremely lively discord servers+ingame or should I just fully believe the owner of LOMCN, a guy who gives nothing but the "warmest" of replies, a person who I've never had the pleasure of properly interacting with ingame...(does he play or just dabble and police??) and a person who has never made anything creative or put himself in the firing line of a creation.

LOMCN is just corrupted, has been since player count got questioned and immediately Valk's forum section on here was obliterated, it was just an excuse... Tai isn't a forum owner, he's just a guy that demands rent (and wants more if your server is good...) and quickly shows you the boot to set an example, covering his tracks with "player count" so his rep doesn't go down the toilet and getting any nerd or "trusted moderator" to defend him by stating that they've done tests and "it's indisputable proof".

Like I said your head is so far up Valk's ass you're incapable of listening to reason, and you know it's true that's why you didn't argue the point. It's really sad and you're embarassing yourself with comments like this about cheat distribution

WelshScum said:
He's doing a service by doing so isn't he? If it is indeed the case.

I really don't care about cheats used on cash grab servers I didn't play I'm afraid

You have absolutely no credibility in any of your posts because you've demonstrated time and time again how you know nothing of what you speak. Apparently all LCD develops is CPR kits for chrons :banana:

And since your autism level is through the ******* roof let me spell this out for you:

I've never accepted a bribe or payment to advertise ever. Advertising here is free. £5 to display usercount is optional. That's not "rent".

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sanjian and zedina
Status
Not open for further replies.